Monday, July 21, 2014

JAPANESE OR BIG TOE NICKNAME?


Here's the toe update.... Sister K has been giving me turmeric to soak my foot in and to drink.  It's disgusting to say the least and now my foot is permanently yellow!  haha But it is feeling betting and is a great conversation starter :)


It's really doing much better, I talked to the nurse today on the phone and it hardly even hurts anymore :) They call me Japanese and "big toe" out here. The nurse told me to soak both feet cuz it looks so weird haha.  Oh and my toe really isn't all that color, that is from the turmeric so don't panic mom ..... it's the Hawaiian meds and I am doing better :)


Our district leaders birthday was this week.  We distracted him while the sisters decorated his pad.....so fun!!! My camera broke this week....that is the sadest thing that has ever happened to me!

 

In preparation for my release in 2 weeks, I had to do an evaluation on my goals for dating and preparing for
eternal marriage today.....yuck! Made me sick! haha  Hopefully I will change my mind after awhile :)

No comments: