Monday, February 24, 2014

7 LOVLEY LOGICS / WEEK OF PROGRESSION


P-DAY hike last week :) love our new district :)  Willis and Moala are both from the mtc :)
 
 



Sis UV taught me how to do her big buns :)


I have a bed now! Did I tell you? Brother Alip gave us a box spring and I just got a different mattress so I am not sleeping on my "sheet covered-lava rock" on the ground any more haha.   I love my bed!

 
Here's our wonderful mission team! We have our meetings every Friday morning and then eat lunch together :) I love them all!


Tracting up steep hills, we found an ancient cemetery that was pretty neat.




This is the sunset from the shields condo :)





The last picture is our primary president who is moving back to Utah....South Jordan. We are going to miss her :(

No comments: