Monday, December 2, 2013

THANKSGIVING IN HAWAII








The little kids that just got baptized.  We did a thankful leaf lesson with them :)



Brother Alip is our ward mission leader...  he fed us "Thanksgiving lunch" ~ I adore him!




YES! We saw a whole family of turkeys crossing the road on Thanksgiving so I had to stop and take a pic :)





After Thanksgiving dinner, we played spoons with the crazy elders in our district. It was a blast!




Sister Tuimoala & Sister LeBaron



Tall white building is actually an old chapel out here.


The font is outside, its crazy awesome!














Zebra in Hawaii? We were so excited to see that on the side of the road so picture :)

Elder Durocher...the elder from Cedar Hills who knows the Boones :) love him!





This man fed us all breakfast this morning.  The biggest pancakes I have ever seen! It was so good!


No comments: