Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CHICKEN BABY



Can't hold children so I will hold the next best thing....chickens :)




Brother and Sister Chun our ward mission leaders. They vacuumed out our car for us :)




A silly lesson on a tramp and kids in a pool.... haha this is the crazy Trinity Chun family... we love them!



Hey mommy, it looks like the retainer will be $314... (rough! I have an appointment on Friday to get a new one. Sorry about that...you are right it was an apple haha bummer!






My first DLTM (district leader training meeting) ... every Friday morning.  This is Elder Humphreys.  Both my zone leaders are super short haha



New family that just moved in, I found a birthday buddy :) This is the Inoye family.





Preparing for war against our uninvited visitors.... they were everywhere!






roach infestations....again :(

 


We surprised Elder Hineman with a b-day cake and ice-cream and ridiculous presents :)





We hiked through the prettiest (is that a word?) bamboo forest to get to his summer home :)




Tracting at King Kamehameha's old summer home. I am yelling "Aloha" and Sister Morrell is knocking... that's our drill :)



Here's our new roommates Sister Grow from Washington & Sister Alofipo from Utah :)



Waterfalls in the mountains after "Storm Henrietta"




Two more zone sisters



No comments: